2D/3D Motion Analysis System
Scientific, objective data by a motion analysis.Quantitative data are helpful for research, education and training for all kinds of human motion.
Since 1994, the Frame-DIAS video motion analysis system has been widely accepted among 1000 users.The Frame-DIAS system provides 2 ways, both auto-tracking and manual-tracking. These help to analyze various motions in wide range of usages. Various types of video recording media are available. It is also possible to use your own cameras. You can launch a flexible, portable system.
Software interface is available in English, Chinese, Japanese.
Overview of Frame-DIAS V
Please watch the introductory video to learn the Frame-DIAS Motion Analysis System.
For more details or specifications,
Product Information of the Frame-DIAS.
- The Frame-DIAS system makes it possible to analyze 3D dynamic sports motion that involves rotational movements. It is also especially useful that our video-based system enables you to acquire motion data in outdoor condition, where a complete automatic motion capture system is not good at working.
- In indoor condition, an automatic tracking is enable when reflective markers could be seen brightly enough. This will help to reduce a time to work for data processing. To acquire 3D data, the video-based system requires only 2 cameras at least. The cost of the video-based system can be drastically slashed than an automatic motion capture system. You can record videos anywhere. This means that you do not have to build a special room for the exclusive use for motion analysis.
Ergonomics & Vehicles
- The Frame-DIAS requires AVI-formatted movie files. It does not matter which camera you use, so long as movies are AVI files. Positions of cameras can be also flexible for each situation. You can select a suitable arrangement according to conditions, e.g. small head camera and wide lens for a small room. Ergonomic data will help to consider a design or usability of commercial product.
Match (Game) Analysis
- The Frame-DIAS includes 2D analysis, which can analyze tactics of a sports game. 2D positions of players on a playing field let us know a distance travelled, a speed, a distance between players, and so on.
- Our video-based system is good for a long term observation, e.g. observation of slow animals, observation during whole night. You do not have to be there during video recording. Analysis can be done later using recorded video.