DAQ: Various Sensors & Video
The TRIAS system is an AD converter,
which enables to capture a high-speed video synchronized with analog signals of various sensors.
A simple connection to a PC via USB provides 16ch, 32ch, 80ch measurement.
Using forceplate, EMG, goniometer and high-speed camera, an integrated measurement is possible.
Software interface is available in English, Chinese, Japanese.
- Skill of Sport
- Usability, Posture, Physical load
- Objective knowledge for product development
- ADL (Activity of Daily Life)
- Physical strength of an elderly or a disabled person
- Quantitative evaluation of MMT (Manual Muscle Test)
- Gait analysis
- Physical load during a nursing-care motion
- Stabilometry, Posture sway