Video Analysis / Video Feedback
The MediaBlend is an easy-to-use software for visual feedback, by synchronously playing movies, by editing movies and by 2-dimensionally analyzing. Results can be exported to a movie file and a sequential photograph, then possible to be sharing.
Software interface is available in English, Chinese, Japanese.
- Comparison pre-/post- instruction in training.
- Comparison present/past, good/poor, skilled/unskilled, expert/beginner, right/left.
- Quick report in a competition.
- Self form check by delayed playback.
- Frame-by-Frame sequential photographs
- Discussion in a meeting after a game.
- Comparison and quantitative evaluation of occupations in OT.
- Progress during rehabilitation.
- Nursing-care motion.
- Entry-level learning of 2D motion analysis.
- Motor ability development for children.
- Evaluation of a learning effect in physical education classes.
- Teaching materials using high-speed (slow-motion) movies.
- Evaluation of postures during task.